View Single Post

Thread: Half-Blood Bloodline

1. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Half-Blood Bloodline

I originally made this to support an NPC of mine. Ended up deciding against it, as I felt that the PCs would feel overshadowed by a Demigod, even if he was balanced. Said NPC is now not the child of a deity, but is instead a kid wizard. Perhaps you've seen me mention him around here a couple of times.

Speaking of which, now I need to get around to posting my "0-Level Progression" rules. They effectively allow for characters below first level. Made these... guess what... In support of that NPC. He started at Level 0.25. 1 Cantrip a day!

Sidenote: Why aren't Deities immune to Fire like they are to all the other energy types? Thought that was odd, as Fire is the type of energy that is most commonly protected against...
    Last edited by Welknair; 2011-03-24 at 12:16 AM.

Fourthland: A Game of Abstraction
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Daverin View Post
    Welknair, you are like... some living avatar of win. Who's made of win. And wields win as if it were but a toy. Win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Virdish
    Welknair you are a god among men. Thank you for creating a playground for the completely insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark
    There have also been times where I was jealous of your ingenuity and skills.

Extended Homebrewer's Signature