1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Default DnD 3.5 Tournament of Ages

Spoiler
    Show

Even though the next part will be written towards one person all of you have been subject to this same method. You don't know each other, nor do you know what will happen now. Remember, the more you show your characters strength and everything the better it is in this prelim. Please don't check what your opponents get for items. Some items I would like to keep secret. This again is because I want a bit of surprise to stay in the game.

After the dazeof the teleport fades you see you are in a big room. An old man is waiting and nodding towards you. He moves towards you.
    Welcome brave warrior, welcome in the preliminary tournament. My name is August, I am your chamberlain. You have been chosen to try and enter the tournament. He presents you with a dagger.
    This is the prelim dagger, as soon as you move into the real tournament this dagger will be changed. Every round you rise your dagger will be different.
    The dagger has a beautifully engraved haft off a gnome and a giant fighting each other. The giant lifts the blade while it looks like the gnome strikes at his feet.

I will bring you to the room granted to you for your preparation. Please don everything in the room, there is help and some food and water to get yourself ready for a bit. When the door opens it is time for you to move through it, since than there will be checked if you are good enough for this combat. I wish you the best. Good luck.

In the room, which is heavily decorated with lush carpets and tableaus of battles in which seem to be arena's though all of them are different, is a simple table. On it are some items, not all things you have requested, though somethings will certainly be usefull.

Two persons are standing in the room, willing to do whatever you ask, within righteous limits.

Now you are here alone in this room waiting for the door to open so that you can prove you are the one that should join the battle.

On the tables are:
    Spoiler
    Show

Mysterious_A: Kot of Burning Rock the Neraph Warblade
    Spoiler
    Show

Items:
    +1 Breastplate (Instead of the sectioned, since you are not proficient with heavy armor).
    3 masterwork Annulats
    +1 Greataxe
    4 potions of enlarge person
    1 potion of bulls strenght
    Backpack

Ragged Angel: Deriac, Dwarf Crusader.
    Spoiler
    Show

Items:
    +1 Dwarven Waraxe
    +1 Fullplate
    Mwk Heavy Steel Shield

Deathslayer7: Adam Pinor Human Warlock
    Spoiler
    Show

Items:
    +1 Chainshirt
    +1 Light Wooden Shield
    Wand of Magic Missile (3rd level) 9 charges
    Wand of Cat's Grace 20 charges
    Wand of Magic Missile (1st level) 25 charges

Demons_Eye: Donner Wolke the Human Sorceror
    Spoiler
    Show

Items:
    Mwk Morningstar
    Wand of Mage armor (7 charges)
    Wand of shield (10 charges)
    Cloak of Charisma +2
    Backpack
    Spell Component Pouch
    2 potions of Faith +2
    2 scrolls of Feather Fall
    2 scrolls of enlarge person
    1 scroll of acid arrow.

Kurai: Baghira the Human Capoeirista
    Spoiler
    Show

Items:
    Ring of Protection +1
    Crown of white raven (per request)
    4x Potion of Cure Light Wounds
    2 potions of magic fang
    2 potions of enlarge person
    Backpack

chrisrawr: Garrik the Human Monk
    Spoiler
    Show

Items:
    3 +1 returning shurikens
    Ring of protection +1
    2 potions of enlarge person
    2 potion of magic fang

Last edited by Duskranger; 2011-04-26 at 11:37 AM.
    “Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
    The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
    Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
    The frumious Bandersnatch!”

Lewis Carroll