1. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Default Re: DnD 3.5 Tournament of Ages Preliminary IC

The doors you have entered the room with open, but strangely, though that the door closed normally the first time this time the door goes up, moving into the ceiling. A white light peaks through the doorway. Nothing is visibile behind it.

Slowly when you move through the door you are in an arena. You feel like a day has passed, you don't feel tired or hungry though, you are mostly filled with the feeling of greatness, of fighting and more of those feelings. Around you in the outside of the arena you see people sitting waiting and watching untill it starts. They are a diverse group, no single person looks of the same race. Looking around you see the arena is a big 200'x 200' field. One man is standing on air above the arena. When you look around you see that 5 others are also standing in the arena, your guess is that they are about 100' from each other. The ground is sandy and looks fresh, while your eyes adjust to the light coming from above the man in the sky starts talking.
    Welcome brave warriors, you all will try to honor your own styles of fighting and become the ones destined to be in the real tournament. Since this is the preliminary we have adjusted the weapons with an enchantment that makes it impossible to kill your opponent. Your weapon will tear, cut and break, but it will never stop a persons heart. All, even them without visible weapons have that restriction. This is the only part that's different from the normal tournament. You will bleed, you will become victims for everyone's eyes, but now will your worthiness be tested. Prepare yourself for this fight is started.

The man waves down with his hand, in the middle of the arena a giant sandshower starts and when the sand comes down the fight starts.

Spoiler
    Show

If one of you has experience with maps/tablemaking on this forum please tell me and help me.

Initiative:
    Spoiler
    Show

Please state your actions.

Adam: 17+8=25
    Deriac: 17+1=18
    Kot: 15+2=17
    Baghira: 14+2 =16
    Garric : 6 +3=9
    Donner: 6+2=8

Go and defeat some players, show me what you have
    Last edited by Duskranger; 2011-03-30 at 11:32 AM.
    “Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
    The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
    Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
    The frumious Bandersnatch!”

Lewis Carroll