1. - Top - End - #280
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 15: Eye of the Tiger... Hollow

i know what you mean about the time stasis thing...but it is convenient for bringing in a character which doesnt have to be someone who "goes bad" who has been around...therefore somehow "hiding" such a big plot or somethign from everyone else..regardless of their skills....

i dont think it is setting a weird precedent..as this isnt an ability for someone to use or future peopel to use..it was a mistake and one which was uncontrollable by the guy...

only the main bad guy woudl have to be player driven i always envisioned the modsouls as being entirely NPC driven... only the protagonist woudl be a PC and oen that woudl die by the end of it (and his redemption...would be momentary in my initial take..not redemption for forgiveness...but i get your thoughts Terry)

I even thought that the protagonist guy coudl potentially set up the modsouls going...and create one who could create them...and then is backstabbed and killed early in the story too...then everyone einvovled could be NPC...

as the modsouls "go crazy and uncontrollable" it really requires little planning on anyoen's end...and as the characters are NPC and temporary there is no need for caring for them past the initial goal of the RP...all ya really need is a f ew peopel to do somethign with these zombie modsouls...an initial RP setting up the scene...and potentially an end or wrap up RP or "final fight"..but it seems pretty contained and open...

anyways...i prpoosed the idea as an idea...if peopel want to take parts of it or not...then whatever...it makes for zombies like you wanted...and doesnt force any behavior onto races which the peopel in those races might be not for using...this was somethign which has Canon foundations in the shinigami and the temporal stuff is only a means for introducing a character and premise outside the present character lineup...

if you want to adapt it..or whatevr go for it... it seems pretty simple to me as it is...i am attached to it as it is...but only because ithought it up...but as i said it was for another set of peopel and then later adapted to fanfiction...

i am gonna be way the rest of tonigh and most of tomorrow... feel free to do what ya want with the idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Personally, I think time-related shenanigans are a dangerous precedent to set. Temporal stasis can be just as dangerous as time travel.

Seconded on not making a captain-level character pull this off. Frankly, I'd rather it be something done by a member of Samsara - specially because the whole "Senkaimon time stasis drove me insane, lol" rubs me the wrong way.

Again, the idea is to use a broad event that nonetheless doesn't depend on specific characters, but rather masses of NPCs, making taking over for them relatively easier.