First part of my notes from looking through the classes:

Barbarian
-Powerful Rage should have a line clarifying that these bonuses are in addition to the normal Rage bonuses, and possibly a pointer to where all the consequences of changing size are. like, just a "see page x"
- Heart of Fury has the oddness of the demoralizing component being downgraded from a free to a swift
-It feels odd that Disrupting Presence doesn't have a save, but Deadly Presence does.
-overall, the Barbarian seems mostly good. the Path of Rage is fine, Path of Destruction is pretty good, and Path of the Ancestors is a little blah, but I think that can be fixed with some fluff and flavor.

Monk
-This may be a holdover from my preconceptions from 3.5, but I feel like Flurry should advance, perhaps with some sort of Greater Flurry higher up the track that either decreases the penalty further or gives an additional attack. Additionally, I don't think the 1st level ability differentiates Monks enough from the crowd, being as how it's only a +1 bonus.
-Overall, monk looks pretty good! The one thing that seems off is that neither Discipline of the Crane or Discipline of the Dragon has basically anything in offensive ability, except for the increase in movement.