1. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: GLoG 71: Redemption Equals Free Housing!

[Cabin 8]

Harnel finally says something helpful to the conversation! "Forgive me if I don't grasp the situation, but it seems that these worlds might be divergent timelines of the same plane. The in either case there's a big war in the beginning where gods fight some other incredibly powerful being, Primordials and Titans. Each time, they win."

"And there could be where the timeline splits. Each has spirits that represent the world around them, and each has beings that gain power through a connection to these gods, whether it be a parastic bond based on a theft," he motions to Kalis, "Or a beneficent one, directly from the god itself." he motions to Shrike and Zamira.

"It seems to me that these demons are latching on to souls to gain a measure of what they lost, which Kalis suggests is will. It's not that uncommon of a story - A spirit devolves to the point where it loses something vital, and to regain it it can only feed off of others. It's one reason there were Vampires and Mind Flayers in my own world."
    Last edited by Halae; 2011-04-20 at 05:03 AM.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.