[Cabin 8]

Mmm...

So much delicious exposition...

The conversation has been going for a while now and the calmer Kalis gets the more his AURA loses its cohesion. Eventually it has faded back into a simple silvery glow around him. The voice in his mind quiets down a bit. And for that he's thankful.

If last time is any indication he'll be able to force himself back into human shape once the aura is totally gone. Which will be nice since looking like that makes him uneasy. He just thought it might prove that Shrike is reaching a bit too far with her explanation.

Harnel's comment seems... more fitting. Kalis nods in reply to it. "See, that makes a bit more sense. It sounds like my world has a few similarities to yours. But even more differences. Like... I'm pretty sure the gods beat the titans on their own. They wouldn't use mortal help for that..."

He shakes his head at the very thought of such a thing. "That would be ridiculous. What would they need our help for? And besides, I don't think mortals had even been created yet."

There's always the possibility that the history he's reporting is wrong. Though there honestly isn't any reason to suspect as much. And Zamira's question manages to get little more than a really odd look. "Shaped like a disk of course, what else? I suppose you could have a world shaped like a square, but I imagine all the pointy edges would wear off over time and it would just look like a disk too."

Apparently the concept of a round world never crosses his mind.