2011-04-27, 12:15 PM (ISO 8601)
Re: GtKaP Interview Thread 2: Wolfbane
How did you find GITP?
My father linked me the comic.
What's your favourite place in the real world?
And not in the real world?
The Mote in God's Eye.
Favourite TV serie?
Kolchak: The Night Stalker
How’s life at the moment?
Pretty darn good.
Favorite ice cream?
What is your theme song?
Little Red Riding Hood Cover
What is your alignment?
What is your Magic: The Gathering color?
What is the meaning of life?
What are your thoughts on:
Love? Probably the best thing that could happen to us. Has it happened to me yet? No. But hopefully it will.
Friendship? I believe the song "I've Got Friends In Low Places" said it best.
What is the color of your aura?
Probably varying shades of gray with flecks of white.
What does your essence taste like?
Probably a bit ham-y.
What’s your elemental affinity?
Who would you ask to the next Playground Prom, if we had one?
We'll just have to see when the time comes I guess.
Are you part of any other online communities?
How often do you clean out your PM box?
About once ever other week.
What fictional character do you most identify with?
Admiral Lavrenti Kutuzov from The Mote in God's Eye
Socks: Yes or no?
*looks down* Yes.
Where have you been?
[QUOTE=ghost_warlock;10867769]gw's Questions of Questionable Intent
1. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? If so, who?
Oh dear...um...the list is long, but the most notable ones are probably Deja Thoris, Agatha Heterodyne, Mama Gkika...and I won't bother you with more than that.
2. What is one thing about yourself you're the most proud of?
I try not to give up.
3. Roses or orchids?
4. What sustains you, keeps you going every day?
To be honest? Guilt. *long story*
5. How did you get to be so awesome?
6. Where were you ten years ago, and what do you know now that you wish you knew back then?
I was in Korea, and I wish I knew what I could have invested in. One word: Google.
7. If the human race vanished tomorrow, leaving only you and one other person to keep you company, who would you want that person to be?
A smart, funny, beautiful woman who enjoys my company. The human race would likely die off, but at least we wouldn't be lonely.
8. Who is one person who died before you were born that you'd most like to speak with?
Captaine Jean Danjou
9. When your life comes to an end, how do you want to be remembered/what do you want to be remembered for?
I want to be remembered for being myself.
10. Ga! These questions have taken a turn for the depressing! Quick, what is your favorite lolcat!? (Bonus cookies for posting a pic.)
Pfft, I'm a wolf, why would I like Lolcats?
11. What super-power would you want to use to stop Godzilla if he was attacking where you live?
*looks around and laughs* Nothing here for Godzilla to attack.
12. Beards or babies?
Bearded babies of course.
13. Have you ever made up a word? If so, what is that word and what is its definition?
Plenty, but none I can remember off the top of my head.
14. Define the following word: whiloplenulent?
A cunning elephant?
15. What's an old-fashioned song or short schmaltzy bit of poetry that's stuck in your head?
Minne the Moocher - Cab Calloway Betty Boop version
16. Favorite mythological monster?
Werewolves are real, so I'll say the Cambodian Aph.
17. Enough of this! I am your arch-nemesis! Where will we fight our final, climactic battle?
In the library, next to Prof. Plum.
18. In #17, above, did you defeat me? If so, how?
The place blew up. Unclear who won.
19. Do you prefer the silly questions or the serious ones?
20. Why did you decide to submit yourself to these torturous, probing questions?
Because I like questions.
Originally Posted by rakkoon