After a month of tests, papers, and endless presentations, I'm back to finish what I started .
=================
Quote Originally Posted by DMofDarkness View Post
This... would probably be better on Green, given that they are the most melee-centric planeswalkers. Seriously, just look at Garruk- only green mana, and he has potent melee prowess. And Ajani Vengeant, while having a red mana cost, in the books, he has a connection to green mana. I would seriously consider giving green this power...
After some thought, I agree. While there could be a barbarian planeswalker, currently we've seen spellcasters from red (Jaya, Chandra, Koth) and fighters from green and white (Ajani, Elspeth, Gideon, Garruk). I'll make the switch I think. It's low-enough hanging fruit that most red "fighter" types can still access it via Green anyways.
Quote Originally Posted by ZaneLaCoix View Post
Also, for spell lists, think it might be easy to consolidate each separate school of thought and magic (psionic, druidic, clerical, arcane, etc. but mostly the schools of transmutation, evocation, destruction and the like) into different pieces of the color pie, rather than trying to compile a list of names? That way no two 'walkers of even the same color would be of the same (See Jace and Tezzeret, or Liliana and Sorin)
Thanks for the feedback (I'm not sure you'll see this, but thanks nonetheless). This is something I'm strongly considering because it's just good for my sanity...how does this look as a tentative list?

Spell lists: Planeswalkers pull from a vast array of magical backgrounds, giving them untold flexibility in terms of spellcasting prowess. Certain sources of spellcasting are considered aligned with a color, and dictate spells known in the way indicated in the original table. If a spell appears on more than one list (for example, Invisibility is accessible to Black, Blue, and Red mages) the player must declare which "color" the spell is aligned with when it is learned.

WHITE: Spells from the Cleric spell list and Paladin spell list, as well as all Abjuration spells from the Wizard/Sorcerer spell list, are considered to be "white" spells.

BLUE: Abjuration, Divination, Enchantment, Illusion, and Transmutation spells from the Wizard/Sorcerer spell list, as well as all Teleportation effects, are considered to be "blue" spells.

BLACK: Spells from the Cleric spell list and Assassin spell list, as well as Necromancy spells from the Wizard/Sorcerer spell list, are considered to be "black" spells.

RED: Spells from the Bard spell list, as well as Conjuration, Evocation, and Transmutation spells from the Wizard/Sorcerer spell list, are considered to be red spells. Any spell with the [Fire], [Electric], [Sonic], or [Cold]