View Single Post

Thread: [Legend] Full Beta

1. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Legend] Full Beta

Quote Originally Posted by Nohwl View Post
    --When an ability score changes, all attributes associated with that score change accordingly. A character does not retroactively get additional skill points for previous levels if she increases her intelligence.?? page 15-do you use int to determine how many skill points you have?
    Skill points are no longer associated with Intelligence. However, Intelligence modifier boosts about half the skills anyway.

--if armor and sheild bonuses cap at my str mod normally, does that change over to my dex mod if i take weapon finesse?
    No, and this is deliberate to balance Dex-based and Strength-based characters.

--is there anything that prevents a monk from choosing a ranged weapon with weapon master?
    Nope! In fact the "Way of the Gun" feat is explicit support for ranged monk builds.

--in thousand sudden cuts, you mention curse of stolen time. what is it?
    It's the ability that was renamed to White Lotus Palm

--what maneuverability does the flight speed from through the clouds have?
    It's supposed to be good or perfect.

--jade heart, do you have any level draining effects or ability draining effects?
    Yes. For example the Necromancer' Enervation ability inflicts negative levels.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Glug View Post
    Should the "You will fail" feat have a prerequisite of itself? I think you meant "You will falter" to be the prerequisite.
    This was caught and corrected shortly after the most recent release.
    Last edited by Bucky; 2011-05-06 at 01:09 PM.
    The gnomes once had many mines, but now they have gnome ore.