View Single Post

Thread: Elemental Blade - PEACH

1. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Elemental Blade - PEACH

Been reading through a little more thoroughly. At first glance I thought that you had to select a single element upon entering the class (Likely the same one that you had the feat for) but it appears that that is not so. This means that for the features that are element-dependent the Blade has access to all of the variations, not just one. That's quite powerful. I'd advise you to consider limiting the class to a single element, or otherwise at least making the character choose a single element each day.

I don't think that there's "Water Damage". We just have Cold.

You state that the duration of Elemental Movement and Elemental Defense is equal to the Con modifier of the Blade. Firstly, I must point out that not everyone has a Con bonus. What if you have a penalty? I'd add in "With a minimum of one". This brings me to the second point. You don't specify the unit of time. I'd assume that it's rounds, but you don't state this.

Now going through the specific abilities in Elemental Defense and Movement.

Edit: Flame Shield: Concealment only comes in 20% (Partial) or 50% (Total). 100% miss chance to ranged attacks.... What? Not to mention, shouldn't you include something about it BURNING? Perhaps something along the lines of dealing damage to melee attackers? More like the actual Fire Shield spell?
    Last edited by Welknair; 2011-05-14 at 05:44 PM.

Fourthland: A Game of Abstraction
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Daverin View Post
    Welknair, you are like... some living avatar of win. Who's made of win. And wields win as if it were but a toy. Win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Virdish
    Welknair you are a god among men. Thank you for creating a playground for the completely insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark
    There have also been times where I was jealous of your ingenuity and skills.

Extended Homebrewer's Signature