Quote Originally Posted by Jallorn View Post
Alright, I'm in. I've got two characters, and you can do whichever you'd prefer, or both. First up is my character from the best game I'm in right now, Antal Nirum, a Halfling Factotum. His sheet is here, but I'm also going to provide a condensed version of the important info:

Spoiler
Show
General Description: Small in stature like any halfling, Antal has the usual curly brown hair, but isn't nearly as pudgy as many halflings. In fact, he's quite agile and in excellent shape, he's even stronger than a fair amount of humans.
Visible clothes/equipment: He wears baggy clothes, the better to hide something he's swiped, and they are dimly colorful (if that makes sense). His chain shirt could very well be visible though he wears it under most of his clothes. He also has on him a short sword, a kukri, and a smallish sack, which he keeps tied to his waist.
Hey, that's a coincidence, I was just going to ask for a picture of my character that I play in the same game....

So, conaniscool, if you have the time and the inclination, could you drive my paladin as well? Sheet is here

And physical description (which is what I suppose you need the most):
Spoiler
Show
Audric is a tall and big man, standing proud at about 6 feet. His gray eyes are bright, and often sparkle with amusement. His features are open and honest, hinting at a good-natured man. His hair is black, straight and cut short-ish, with a couple of rebel locks on his forehead. He is clad in armor and has a longsword at his side and a backpack on his shoulder.
He is a paladin of a sun god, so he would wear a silver holy smbol in the shape of a sun around his neck. Plus, he is the kind of person that prefer solving troubles by talking, so no overly martial stance .

Thank you very much in advance!