1. Top - End - #5
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5 PrC] The Sacred Scourge, made for Volfogg! PEACH

Here are my thoughts on your changes:

• I like full BaB, however. I would remove the bonus feats as the prc has a lot going for it at the moment. I believe that the addition of bonus feats is a step into the "murky waters of overpowered".
    • If I am reading it correctly; does Pulse of Purity basically grant fast healing 10 at 10th level for 5 + cha modifier in rounds? If so me thinks I would change it to something a little less robust. I would simplify this to act similar in effect to the Sacred Purifier's (Libris Mortis) Positive Energy Burst ability.
    • In every instance of "Cha modifier + half class level" I would change it to Cha Modifier instead. This way it's basically a really focused sort of divine grace.
    • Quote Originally Posted by Veklim
      Favoured Enemy (Ex):
      At 2nd level, then again at 7th level, the Sacred Scourge gains a new favoured enemy with all that entails (see Ranger in PHB), with one small difference. If an enemy undead creature happens to also fall into another favoured enemy category you may stack the skill and combat bonuses you gain against them. This only stacks if the enemy is undead.
      I would simplify this ability and remove ... , "with one small difference. If an enemy undead creature happens to also fall into another favoured enemy category you may stack the skill and combat bonuses you gain against them. This only stacks if the enemy is undead." There's no need to grant additional bonuses to hit or damage as the class has full BaB now as well as other damage modifiers vs undead (ie bane).
    • I also think a spiffy capstone ability would some something like:
      Righteous Strike (Disruption) (Ex): Whenever the Sacred Scourge confirms a critical strike vs an undead creature it is affected as though it were struck by a disruption weapon. The save DC is equal to 20 + Charisma Modifier.

Well thats all I have for now. This is starting to look pretty darned polished. I will have to make this a permanent feature of all of my future games.

Cheers
    Volf
    Last edited by Volfogg; 2011-05-20 at 11:03 PM.