So, since you're awesome and Strawberries and Jallorn are already here from the game I'm in, too, I'll just jump on the bandwagon with a request:

Rana is a tiny (4'7") half-elf druid. She is quite beautiful, although her features betray her mixed parentage. The huge green eyes, golden hair, and pointed ears of her elven father is mixed with the wider face (although still slim) and high cheekbones of her human mother. She'd be wearing earth colors (and leather armor and a scimitar if in combat gear). Her animal companion is Shadow, an absolutely enormous jet-black wolf (3' at the shoulder, 6'6" from nose tip to tail tip).

I'd love pretty much anything with Rana and Shadow together. Three options I thought of would be hunting, sleeping curled up together, or if you're really ambitious, Rana halfway through wild shaping into a wolf with Shadow at her side, both snarling at whatever they're about to attack (this, of course, assumes that she will survive to next level when she'd get wild shape ), but I'm happy with anything that works for you. If you're really wanting to do characters holding hands, Rana and Audric (Strawberries' character) would be a possibility (with Shadow behind Rana giving Audric a jealous look), although I'd kinda prefer her alone. I'm sure that whatever you end up deciding to do will look awesome, though, so I'm not too worried about pose Thanks in advance!