I just so happen to be the last player from that game with the evil cannibal sorceress. My character, Llaars Hayden, is the bartender/bouncer/brawler of the group and often injures himself while attempting something heroic, just as often resulting in heavy scarring. The tattoos on his shoulders are of a japanese-style sun in black ink running halfway down his bicep. The picture on the character sheet is fairly accurate to what I have in my head, but if I had to think of a real life example of someone who matches his build IRL it would be Dave Batista.

His clothing is usually pretty typical of lower class except when he's expecting combat soon and dons his horribly worn studded leather vest and greaves. He carries a longsword on his back in memory of his father, but has never landed a strike with it in combat so he usually neglects drawing it.

His fighting style is fairly unique in that it's a mix of brute force and acrobatics. He can usually be seen leaping off cliffs and over his allies with his arm pulled back, ready to strike. Let me know if I'm lacking description for anything.