1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Pffh play's: Let's play Singularity: Tomorrows yesterday today.

Welcome to my second lets play and this time Ive chosen the game Singularity (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singula...8video_game%29) on a whim after seeing it on steam during one of it's random sales.

For those of you who like me don't want to read about the game on wikipedia for fear of spoilers here is the steam blurb:
    FIGHT THE PAST TO SAVE THE FUTURE. STOP THE SINGULARITY.

Learn the truth behind a massive cover-up of the catastrophic SINGULARITY, an event that fractured time and threatens the world as we know it. Armed with powerful, advanced weaponry and the experimental Time Manipulation Device, fight enemies from the past, the present, and abominations caught somewhere in between.
    After reading the games blurb I was expecting a quirky and whimsical fps with time travel powers and well so far I've been partially right about the time travel and not so much about the whimsical quirkiness.

In the first three parts I'll be a bit loud since I had tried recording another game for a lets play but had the volume turned so low that I couldn't be heard in the videos so I kinda overdid it when trying to make sure that didn't happen again. I'll also see if I can't find some subtitles for future recording sessions so you have that to look forward to.

Episode guide:

Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Part 4
    Part 5
    Part 6
    Part 7
    Part 8

Just as in my last lets play all criticism, comments and suggestions are welcome and in fact if I'm doing something wrong or if something bothers you do comment and I'll try and fix it
    Last edited by pffh; 2011-06-16 at 05:42 PM.
    "Elephant trunks should be used for elephant things only. Nothing else."

Thank you Geomancer for the Death avatar.

My lets plays:
    Alien vs Predator: marine chapter - Completed
    Singularity - Canceled