View Single Post

Thread: The Homebrewer's Extended Signature

1. - Top - End - #116
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Cipher's Stuff

Brace yourself...

Current Projects:
    [Compendium] Homebrewer's Spell Compendium.
    An in the works compendium of homebrewed spells.

Past Projects:
    --[Base - Class]The Solstream.
    An invoker channeling the energy of the sun.
    --[Class - Base] The Elemental Slayer.
    Energy infused monks that make use of Ki for elemental effects.
    --[Base - Class]The Anointed Knight.
    Prestige class for the Knight Eternal that functions similarly to a holy-poisoner. Using holy oils and compounds.
    --[Class - Base] The Dragon Slayer.
    A class that channels the power of a dragon master or parent for increasing capability as they develop.
    --[Class - Base] The Aesthetic Sage.
    A class that channels grace and style into an elegant combat focusing on ending a fight before it starts with it's aesthetic strike.
    --[Class - Base] The Gloamstrike.
    A potentially powerful psionic class with full BaB that channels their powers through their weapon.
    --[Class - Base] The Voidsoul.
    A class that draws it's power from a source of pure evil and a blackened heart.
    --[Class - Base] The Tendersoul. (And Pureheart Variant)
    A class that draws it's power from a source of purity and light, with a clean and innocent heart.
    • --[PrC] Tornsoul.
      A class that's torn, conflicted, and confused between the fighting powers of light and dark within their hearts and minds.

--[Class - Base] The Dreamwalker.
    A class that draws upon the essence of dreams to gain it's power, and to walk among the dreams of those around her, even controlling them.
    --[Class - Base] The Octopian Lord.
    A mage who's studies have taken them towards the depths of the oceans and into the aberrational creatures that lie there in, in the power... of tentacles.
    --[Class - Base] The Tentacular Knight.
    A knight who has been tainted by the abyssal might of the great tentacles, their power changing their body and pushing them to assimilate their foes.
    --[Class - Base] The Tentastical Shadow.
    A rogue who picked the wrong door and became entwined with the powers of the great tentacles that now bond to their body, giving them power of a peculiar source.
    --[Class - Base] The Professional.
    A skills master that serves as a replacement to the Expert NPC class and a valid option for PCs that want to up their skill game.
    --[Class - Base] The Battleborn Cuddler.
    A melee invoking class derived from my Sacred Something. They only benefit from their full base attack bonus and number of Invocations during combat, then their exceptional healing and recovery abilities out of combat.

--[Type]Kindled.
    A divine answer to the undead, beings that scorn death through an over abundance of life energy.

--[Class - Base] The Starcry.
    A class of mortal or immortals who seek to achieve greatness through self-perfection through machines under the watchful eyes of their own guardian star.
    --[Class - Base] The Colossai.
    Strong warriors infused naturally or unnaturally with the power of a golem, capable of assuming a golem-like body encasing their own.
    --[Class - Base] The Stylist.
    A class that derives it's power from fashion itself, assuming different styles and outfits for just about any occasion to take on different traits.
    --[Class - Base]The Arcane Evaluator
    A class that sees the world through different eyes, the world being nothing but complex mathmatics or runic information that guides existence itself.
    • --[Class - PrC]The Reapers.
      Arcane evaluators who take up a more cosmic mantle to act as agents of balance.

--[Class - Base]The Keeper.
    A peculiar summoner who takes with them a spirit companion to aid in their quest to capture creatures she faces for summoning later, or assuming their traits for herself for more personal combat.
    --[Class - Base] The Osteokinetic.
    A psychic creature that manipulates bone directly by manipulating the most minute of it's particles in unison, in turn gaining the attention of shadowy creatures that appear to service the psychic for reasons unknown, curiosity? Sense of kinship? or do they watch and lie in wait...
    --[Class - Base] The Maid.
    The ultimate servant bound to her masters every wish that she might serve to bring about her master's every desire and defend them, that their life will never be cut short. First class I made.
    --[Class - Prestige] The Master
    A simple, perhaps poorly made prestige made with the maid in mind. First prestige I made.
    --[Class - Base] The Force Adept.
    Perhaps another poorly made class of mine, I didn't know a thing about maneuvers at the time, the class focuses on various tricks it gains, maneuvers if they're even usable as written (Read; barely written), and a ghostly blade of colored energy. I may remake it in the future.
    --[Class - Base-remake]Cipher's Sorcerer enhancement.
    My old take on the sorcerer. I don't quite like it, and it's a bit bland, but that's just my personal opinion. Another one of my early classes.
    --[Class - Base] The Steelsinger
    An invoker class channeling the power of their voice to bring about effects, namely their invocations named tunes, and initiate challenges.
    --[Class - Base] The Stubborn Fighter.
    A class I made purely just for fun but turned into a ragefest and I believe several mean spirited comments.
    --[Class - Base] The Mecha Pilot.
    A class of trained pilots that control large and intimidating mechanations of great destructive power.
    --[Class - Base]The Scallywag.
    A rogue like class themed after a dashing pirate... didn't really turn out as I'd liked.
    --[Base - Class]Eternal Knight
    A noble paladin making use of blessings and a unique sword instead of a mount.
    --[Base - Class]Wandering Paladin
    Simple Paladin tweaking, making them more focused on traveling light and easy.
    --[Step- Classes] http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...2#post12624182
    --[Class'ina can] http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230983
    Two horribly received ideas I made purely for fun. I believe I was outright insulted at least once for them.
    [Base Class]Relentless Sorceress.
    My true take on a sorcerer revamp. The relentless sorceress, to me, is a sorceress as a sorceress should be.
    [Base Class]Labyrinth Knightv2.
    Noble warriors of cosmic influence as part of an empire stretching across the stars. They take it upon themselves to watch and learn, observe worlds they secretly protect and even sabotage their technological development when necessary save for when orders are given that the world is ready to develop in that way.
    [Base Class]Sacred Something.
    A class that radiates divine power as they serve as a conduit to any deity, permeating their body allowing them to give healing, restoring, or divine cuddles.
    [Base Class]The Necromancer.
    A take of mine on a necromancer class. Not entirely finished as it could be, based on the same features of the osteokinetic.
    [Base Class]The Cheater.
    A class that manipulates properties of luck and physics in a similar source the Arcane Evaluator exemplifies.
    [Base Class]The Witch.
    A witch class I created, I'm quite happy with it. They channel power from patrons and craft tricky hexes with the help of an empowered familiar.
    [Base Class]Time Wraith.
    An initiator channeling time based abilities with influences over madness and death.

[Race-Class]The Legendary Nymph
    The Nymph, made legendary and indeed quite overpowered in a 20 level racial class.

[Race-Bloodline-Paragon]The Silken Ooze.
    A lovable cuddly race that finds a host through sheer cuteness or stealthy subterfuge. They have questionable feeding habits.

[Race]The Nereen
    A race of quasi elemental beings with sharp gender discrepancies.
    [Race]The Elna
    A smexy class of fey creatures with fuzzy animal ears on the top of their head and plushy tails.
    [Race]The Bachants.
    A tall race of noble survivors stemming from a lost home, their entire plane of reality shattered and broken.
    [Race]The Gomuran
    A race of rubber infused creatures of remarkable resilience and elasticity.
    [Race]The Merfolk
    An aquatic race of beautiful women and monstrous men that reign over the sea, with many different heritages effecting their appearance.
    [Race]The Camazotz
    A bat like monstrous race of blood drinkers.
    [Race]The Yeomi
    A beautiful race truely a gift from mother nature. A female only race, they are nature's answer to humanity.
    [Race]The Feljen.
    A race of not all that real beings that exist in the mind.
    [Race] The Vorimr
    An alien race of tall pinkish creatures that may appear frightning, but are very gentle and intelligent coming from a crystaline home world that is in truth a deific psi crystal.
    [Race]The Tuatha
    A race of noble humans with great magical origins and prone to becoming minor deities.
    [Race]The Immorthos
    A crazed race of extreme survivability and strength.
    [Race]The Malbred
    Horrible monstrous creatures that hide and wait to consume the flesh of mortals.
    [Race]The Grebblits
    Ravenous undead creatures that delight in murder and blood.
    [Race] The Pretanians.
    A mysterious race of otherworldly humanoids that have the power to accomplish any task the truly set their minds to.
    [Race] Jakabytes.
    An awkward quasi-shapeshifting race capable of altering their body while retaining an obvious relation to their true form... which is animal like.
    [Race] Blood Orcs.
    A red skinned race of orc or half orc that proves to be far more intelligent than their parent race, and vastly more long lived.

[Items]Elemental Flavor Rings
    Rings of elemental power that release a pulse of destructive power when the wearer falls. Has the curious side effect of altering the way their flesh tastes, don't ask me how that side effect was discovered (JK, clearly they can taste the change in their own mouths constantly, I'm sure it wasn't anything weird).
    [Item] Timeless Ring.
    A ring(s) that bestow eternal youth... unless you were a child when you wore it, then unfortunately you lose your childhood. White a notion isn't it? This is due to an age lock enchantment, it doesn't so much as keep you young so much as keep you as a young adult.
    [Item]Elder Cannon.
    A great portable cannon crafted by orcs and goblins. Has the humorous ability to serve as a mode of transportation.
    [Items] The Legendary Swords
    A nice big list of legendary swords, recently expanded to include legendary arms rather than strictly swords. Currently 40 weapons and counting.

[Template] Arch Vampire
    Royal vampires that have attained almost deific prowess. Ultimate rulers of vampirism.
    [Template] Royal Blooded
    A lesser mode of arch vampire that is far more playable for a PC. Royal blooded are the outcome when the ritual to become an arch vampire is interrupted, or for some reason cannot be completed at that time.... or if you just hate my Archvampire.

[Template] The Plaguewrapped '------}
    [Template] The Dead Haunt '---------}
    Cipher's Mummies
    [Template] The Pharaoh's Chosen ----}
    A set of mummy based creatures set off by my Archvampire and Alphawolf templates, I thought I should give mummies some love.

[Template] The Frankenbeast ------ }
    [Template] The Clothcoiled ---------}
    [Template] The Bloodfeeder --------}http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showp...59&postcount=3
    An attempt at an LA +0 vampire and mummy like template, with the more variable Frankenbeast for a Frankenstein monster template to complete the stereotype vampire/werewolf/mummy/ghost.

[Template] The Alphawolf
    The lycanthrope answer to the Archvampire.

[Template] The Valkyrie --- }
    [Template] The Morrigan -- } The Choosers of the Slain
    [Template] The Reapers '-- }
    Various death-gods from Norse, Celtic, and Christian(?) sources. While not actually death gods they are considered something of a deity or powerful supernatural creatures.

[Template] The Immortal Soul--------- v
    [Templates]---------------------[Templates]
    [Template] The Royal Blood (vamp)--- ^
    The Royal Blood again, and the Immortal Soul. Linked again for some reason.

[Template] The Druid
    Potent servants of nature itself. They hold to them the respect of true elementals, Gaia herself, and are granted shapeshifting capability and the power to bind or unbind the very fabrics of reality.
    [Template] The Aswang
    A female only alternate race of vampires known as Blood Angels.
    [Template] The Chronoborn
    A species of humans who have been forgotten by time, or have gained a measure of power over it.

[Bloodline] Naturally Sacred Something
    A bloodline based on my Sacred something class.

Failed Projects:

--[Class - Base] The Metallurgist
    --[Class - Base] The Maidlord
    --[Template/Disease]: Fevirification (PG 16+)
    --[Type] Thingamajig
    --[Class - Base] The Labyrinth Knight (futuristic commando from a world far, far away, Incomplete)
    --[Template] Essence Eater
    --[Base - Class]The Pirate(WIP)
    --[Discipline] Ravenous Epoch

Generic Homebrew Threads/Resources:

Tentacle Spells
    A collection of tentacle based spells both my own and from others.
    Water Spells
    A collection of water based spells both my own and from others.
    --[Stuff] Table Pre-sets
    A tutorial on how to make tables, as well as a collection of preset tables for both your ease and my own :3
    It is recommended that you read the tutorial, as the tables I created are base tables and using the tutorial you can customize or enhance tables with tricks such as layered tables, or the colsp function in order to make it look nicer. Colsp recommended over layered, as some people can't handle the smexiness of layered tables.

The Alteration Domain
    A quite straightforward domain based on alteration. My first domain before I noticed I could do so much more with them which led to the others, which serve more as a base for creating new spells and a granted ability.
    The Meh Domain
    I was going to make a description, but I don't really feel like it.
    The Booze Domain
    A domain based on all things booze and alcoholism. Completely custom made granted power and 9 spells.
    The Requip domain
    [World / Setting] Stolnwrold [Celtic // Lovecraftian // Diskworld sorta... thing...]
    A domain based on weapons and storing within a dimensional space.
    [Feats] Evil Brand + Lichloved
    Tweaks to two existing feats.
    [Feat] Long Hair.
    A feat about having long hair.

Bronze Dragon addition to the Dragon Descendant Bloodline, made for my own use I didn't care to bother the bloodline creator with it and just stuck it here.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bronze Dragon:
    Skills: Swim, Disguise, Survival
    Energy:Lightning, Line

{table=head] | Draconic Special
    1 | Water Breathing
    2 | Detect Thoughts
    3 | Alternate Form
    4 | Control Water[/table]

Water Breathing: Bronze Dragons are known for spending much of their time submerged in water. Their Descendants gain the ability to survive in similar conditions. The Descendant can breathe underwater indefinitely and can freely use its breath weapon, spells, and other abilities while submerged.

Detect Thoughts: The descendant inherits the ability to cast detect thoughts once per day as a spell-like ability.

Alternate Form: Bronze Dragons can assume any animal or humanoid form of medium size or smaller. Their Descendants also gain this ability to a lesser extent. When they gain this ability they can choose one animal or humanoid form. They can assume that form three times per day as a standard action, retaining the form for one hour per HD or until it chooses to change itself back.

Control Water: The descendant inherits the ability to cast Control Water once per day as a spell-like ability.
    Last edited by Cipherthe3vil; 2013-04-29 at 04:52 PM.