Thank you for the feedback.

Yes, this class was meant to compete with other top choices for clerics or combinations thereof (like contemplative, divine oracle, etc). I did not write 'prophet' in the name by chance.
Even so, I really wanted to tone it down a bit somehow. My other ideas were removing spellcasting levels, lowering CL for non-necromancy spells or imposing Str penalties as well. Any suggestions?

Yeah, divine power. I would hate it if I didn't love it.

1: Oh, didn't even think about it . Perhaps this is because I never used it as a cleric (even if I had it as a domain spell). I like the 'forever' bit of other spells... Will change.

2: I hate loopholes... how did they fix it with other spawning undead? Apart from that, is it reasonable? PS: I believe this is a problem of the template in general, not my particular implementation. I agree it's bad though.

3. I thought I'd toss it there for extra customization. Secrets should really allow this class to be played in very different ways and make this a one-stop shop for animators. This would include a divine dread necromancer, I suppose.

4. I honestly ripped this one from somewhere without a second thought. Non my favorite either, but it could be useful to someone who wish to do some necromancy on the cheap. It definitely needs a conversion table though. Will implement soon.

5: Uber undead kobold army! Brilliant, really... I always think in terms of maximum HD/minimum numbers, but you surely do make a great point. To patch it up, a second constraint could be added i.e. add up to 1.5 or 2 times the base HD. Knowledge to identify, this is correct.

I must say, you have a keen eye for loopholes and possible exploits. Been practicing a lot?