It looks fine now. The 2 surge points per d6 might have been enough on its own. The increasing area is good but might prove problematic if the DM enforces the weird "area spells cut off at range limit" rule that apparently can create half circle fireballs and such. The area can still be huge, but nearly no one will ever amass that many surge points only to spend them all in one ability, outside of theoretical calculations or to annoy the DM.

That said, I find myself itching to give more of my impressions about the class.
So here goes:

However, I am not particularly experienced in asessing balance and power so my opinion might not be in line with that of the more experienced homebrewers.

Class Role: Controler/secondary fighter
Its hard to figure out for me. There is a d8 and Full BAB but only a good reflex save. Some of the invocations can make you a formidable damage dealer but the low fort and will will temper any dreams about being the big tough guy. Its a very solid support fighter and screams trickster in a good way.

Skills: Virtually everything it gives the impression to need. The absence of Disable device i weird at first, but the mechannic of aquiring it later if you need it is fun and actually makes it have an impact. One thing I find missing is Sense Motive. For a class that is all about breaking the enemies composure, it would make sense to include a way to better analyse their behaviour.
Skillpoints on the other hand are generous considering this is a class that relies on Int as the secondary skill.

Arcane Surge: A fun mechanic, especially since it doesn't need the denied dexmod everything else is all about. With dual wielding and the assorted increases in hit chance you can very much rack up a lot of them easily. I would however confine it to melee weapons or define "attack" more precisely since otherwise you can rack up surge points by shooting things with a splitting bow like crazy.

Invocations: I like the Level scaling as I prefer it over "equivalent" spell levels. It makes least invocations still be effective later on. The amount you get however is a bit weird. you get 4 of each of the higher ones, but only 3 of the least. Personally, I would bump least invocations up to 5 (1 for the first 5 levels each) since rogue-alikes will pay one as a tax already and there are several good utility ones whereas many of the powerful ones will be exchanged later anyway. I don't think it would skew the power much.

Quick to act: Unnamed Initiative bonus on a roguelike class? Very much yes. Its low enough to not be too poerful but enough to make a nice impact.

Detect Magic: I am not really complaining about it, but it feels a bit out of place. Its a remnant of the warlock base concept. But even after several attempts to find something else, I can't think of anything better.

AC Bonus: Great, unnamed Bonus to AC is always welcome. The conditions fit well, but are kind of obviously coincidental with a dex-heavy class.

Two weapon fighting chain: By giving away these feats for free, the decision to use TWF becomes much easier and makes it a lot more fun. Including this was a great decision.

Lowered Guard: This is interesting, but potentially very powerful. It is basically an unnamed penalty to AC, which means it applies always, so also against touch attacks. This will make the character a boon for both the heavy hitters as well as the blasters in a group. But you'll have to keep track which enemies are denied their dex by an effect you did and which by someone else's attack.

Arcane Fission: This is the absolute best thing that can happen for a TWF character. You no longer have to worry about WBL problems, you can just create more weapons. This also makes it an instant possibility to throw weapons without problems. The only weird think is the clause that it becomes a light weapon in the off hand. Can you make a copy of a copy? If you hold a Greatsword (you can hold it just not fight effectively) then copy it into the off-hand (free action) drop the greatsword (free action) and copy the copy into the main hand (free action) you are now wielding two greatswords that count as light weapons.
I know this isn't really possible but the image is hilarious.

Trickster's Savvy: Very nice, but considering how easily you can deny dex-mods at this point its a minor bonus. Still very nice though.

Evasion: Standard and always useful, not much to add here.

Uncanny Agility: Considering this is about the time when you can really do things with immediate actions this is very very good. It can also make the character a frightening thing in-game when he can utterly destroy any plan even when its not his turn, very nice.

Impenetrable Illusions: This one is great especially for the "switch with enemy invocation". It is especially awesome if you use said invocation on allys before a fight and suddenly everyone in the party is someone else as what appears to be the wizard suddenly charges the enemy, confusion ahoy. This increases the trickster appeal by a lot.

Improved evasion: same as with evasion.

Supreme Two-Weapon Fighting: Why does this have its own entry? Still, its awesome, you now have 8 attacks, thats 8 potential surge points before AoOs and figment abuse. You are a whirlwind of activity now.

Arcane Alarcity: Is it swift or immediate? Either way it allows you to spam once per encounter usually to go nova when you hit 20 surge points. Awesome.

I'll go into invocations in the next post.