"My name is not important for it is a lie. I can give you a hundred diffrent names without blinking and you would believe it. I gave such a ludicrous name before to pick your interest." he said and leaned back pretending not to care for the crossbow.

"My patrons now, is another matter. I cannot reveal names but lets put it like this. They really, really, really hate the Jacks. I was given an option by them, Mr Darkmoor. Finishing what the Jacks started a few days ago and killing you while you were down in a pool of blood after the Toe's men were finished with you, which mind you would have worked sweetly as they would think they overdid it, or... recruit your help in solving your own problem. Either way my employers dont tolerate shady business practices and dont care which of the two options I chose as long as the problem is fixed." he says calmly.

"Please do stop aiming at me by the way, accidents happen when things are tense... In any case, I am here, not asking for any rewards or heroics. I am asking for you to help me help you get rid of your Jack problem. There are things in motion Mr Darkmoor. Great things that will change this city. You can be part of those things as Aldhaven starts to shake off the tick that is the Jacks or you can be a flea trying to mind its own business while the tick sucks all the blood and pushes you around... or do you really think the Jacks will stop harassing you after you pay up just because you stopped gambling?"