Spoiler
Show

Haha! Sorry about that and for complicating things! It is actually good! Currently everything I have is dealing with the Jacks....

dealing with the Jacks for Edistris.
dealing with the Jacks for the Countess.
dealing with the Jacks for the Skulks.

For me thats a nice way to get added value and also have an impact on the game world.

I mean another character could just be going around killing Jacks randomly... I like my approach more as it involves some digging and exploring their background... for me its a lot of fun even if it goes perhaps a bit slower and only has bursts of action!

Anyway, I guess its back on the streets for further investigations :D

Ishmael shakes his head reconsidering things.

"No, that would raise too much suspision. From my part I will try to create some leads about the Toe contacting people in other cities and asking for carriages. From your part can you figure out if he has any accounts on other banks and can you fake some money influx in them?" he asked carefully.

"The next step will be after they come to you and I take care of the Toe... then when the Jacks come asking for more you can tell them the story... are we in agreement?" he said and offered his hand to the man.

"From my part Mr. Darkmoor I shall do all I can to help you. I have another idea where things would go faster if you tell them that someone came here blackmailing you and offering protection and threatening you. Since you are paying for it you can then send message to the Jacks that you need their help cause someone is causing issues on their turf... but that involves more direct fighting and I am unsure if its the solution we need right now..."