View Single Post

Thread: [3.5] LA +1 & LA +2 Player Race List

1. Top - End - #30
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5] LA +1 & LA +2 Player Race List

Quote Originally Posted by Cadian 9th View Post
    @Thurbane it's Cadian

My reverse enginerring just looks at the skill modifiers given for an empty vessel without the quori, revealing its mental scores.

Empty vessels are meant to be superior to normal humans. I mean, as a quori, I'd rather sit my incorpereal behind on a superhuman than a joe human like Luke Skywalker.
    ...You did read the part where it said that vessel is given the elite array, right? And yes, I notice now that I messed up with the statement of that being when possessed...

Anyway, additions to the table from dragon magazine:
    +1
    Ghost elf- Medium Humanoid (Elf) (Dra 313) Dex +2, Int +2, Con -4, Glows like a candle, Ethreal Power 1/day, Wizard

Golmoid- Medium Humanoid (Golmoid) (Dra 317) Str +2, Con +2, Dex -4, Int -2, Endurance, +2 NA, +4 Save v. Enchantments, Fighter

+2
    Adu’ja- Medium Plant (Dra 317) Wis +2, Cha +2, Str -2, Woodland Stride, Photoregeneration, Photosynthesis, Speak with Plants 1/day, Vulnerablity to Fire, Druid
    Last edited by The-Mage-King; 2011-06-21 at 08:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Gareth View Post
    The Next Round: Hundreds of the Guardians of Time show up and one of them screams out, "THIS IS AN UNSANCTIONED VIOLATION OF SPACE-TIME."

Order the solars to attack and run like hell.
    Steam account. Add me to argue about philosophy whatever!
    Advertized Homebrew: Fire Emblem 4's Holy Blood as Bloodlines
    Extended Signature.
    Using a different color of text for sarcasm is so original.