Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
Hey! Speaking of being in a lot of WW games, wasn't Advent Children supposed to start two days ago according to WW Central?
Banjo?
In addition to freeing up his time for that, I want to see something.
I know, I know, I'm just waiting for Fatbelly to finish, honest!
Better late than never right? I mean, it's only been nearly three years since the last one, what's the rush?

DeathSlayer7
You know, if you are going to go that far, you might as well just come out and claim.
Now, what would be the fun in that?

Haruki

You and I have been playing werewolf for 4 years. Really, Banjo? When I'm a wolf, I try to hide as much as possible. I NEVER stand out in the open when I'm an easy target. You have also not countered my "fuzzy" logic at all. You've been steering bandwagons from day one, and that's twice as wolfish.

Granted, I could be wrong. You could be a Mason, maybe, it would explain the group dynamic, but if so you're not doing a very good job at it as you're putting yourself out in the open.
Yay, a discussion I can get my teeth into! I've missed this.

That is admittedly true, you used to be able to tell when you were a wolf when you missed voting phases. However, a couple of sentences implicating me wasn't exactly standing out, the only reason I picked up on it was because it was aimed at me. Now you're having to defend yourself from lynch, which kind of forces you to speak out.

I'm no mason, and if I've been manipulating bandwagons it's not been intentional. My votes so far have been random until my point on Bobby, where I considered inactives to be viable targets given the lack of a wolf kill.

I didn't vote for you though, notice that? I'm suspicious of you, but that doesn't mean I'm sure you're a wolf. I just thought I'd throw another option out there.

Again, no logic against me. Just Three names, bolded. Nicely formatted.
My logic is the three jumped on Thufir's initial point at me, very quickly if you ask me. Quick enough for there to maybe be one or two wolves amongst them. This is especially true if one of the other early front runners turns out to be a wolf too.

I like formatting.

And since we're gonna name people, Banjo, and just because I might actually get lynched today, thus clearing my name, I'm gonna do the same thing you just did. My main suspicions are:

Fleeing Coward
Banjo
Ramsus
I actually agree on FC, mainly because I never trust him, ever. No, not even then. I don't buy the other two though, especially that trustworthy Banjo fellow.

Also:

"It's a robe, not a dress!"