1. - Top - End - #28
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: (Pathfinder) The Curse of the Crimson Throne IC

Zellara remains expressionless as the questions start to flow. "Such curiosity," she crows. "But we are all curious, are we not?" She lets out a quick, high-pitched laugh. "Or is it suspicion... No matter, Zellara will answer."

"How do I know of you, how have I found you, and how do I know of Gaedren, you ask... The answers are as one: I listen to the whispers of the city," she states cryptically. "Magic also helps - usually does - and I know some of that." She pauses, her thin lips curving into a smile. "As do my cards. But then, the magic is in those as well." She laughs again.

"And, what is more, you ask of Zellara why she seeks Gaedren's death... My son was only a boy, but no one could do anything for him once Gaedren took him." Her good eye blinks rapidly, battling back moisture. "The guard found his body in the street a month later, fifty years ago. Then, he was just a petty criminal. Now he is much worse."

As Atavian asks his question, she turns to face him. "Ah, the Snakebite... It represents a mind poisoned against the recipient, or the assassin's blade. I sense your life has been tainted by these things..."
    Last edited by Leviathan; 2011-06-30 at 06:36 AM.