Thread: Kasanip's Sketchbook

1. - Top - End - #1020
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Is this something from Tsukumonogatari?

Thank you for idea, but it is not possible to do such an idea because international money and organization is too difficult. I have not translate for English also.
    You could email someone the scans and let them print/sell them then send you money via PayPal? I think. It would have to be someone you trust, obviously.

As for translation, there are a number of people around here with some knowledge of Japanese who might be able to help if asked. Though honestly, I think your English is good enough that for most parts you just need a proofreader.
    Spoiler
    Show
    A random thought - "shikigami" and "tsukumogami" could be translated as "anima" and "animus".

Animus is a Latin word that isn't used much outside psychology, but its definitions include
    • Life, or ability to move and breathe
    • The mind or soul
    • Courage, desire, or motivation
    • Feelings of anger or resentment
    • The innermost part of a person's personality

It is a good idea but most Circle it is "Fan Make" of thing like Comic and Animation, but I want to create unique comics.
    You could always try disguising an original story as a fanwork and slowly phasing out the canon parts. It only backfires horribly about half the time.
    Last edited by Prime32; 2011-07-03 at 05:25 PM.