Quote Originally Posted by Welknair View Post
For Stun Blade, why do you specify that the DR-passing ability stacks with Adamantine weapons, but not any other DR-passing ability? Stone Dragon is full of them. Normally these do not stack, which would imply that there is something special about Adamantine weapons that causes them to further enhance this Blade Art, but none such is given.
This is because abilities such as Stone Dragon boosts or strikes are based on smashing their enemy so hard they overcome DR. Effective, but not part of Stun Blade's effect. The Stun Blade pierces straight through DR, avoiding it instead of overcoming it, like Adamantine weapons do, making the two compatible. If the effect could pierce through most of a thick hide, the sword could push through the rest if made of Adamantine, but could not go partway in, and then smash through the rest with pure force. It makes sense to me, anyway, but I may remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Welknair View Post
And why is it called a Spellblade if no spells are involved? When I first saw the name I thought it was going to be something along the lines of an Arcane Swordsage fix.
I'll get to that in just one moment.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mage-King View Post
Huh. Similar to my Parivir, but Dex based instead of Cha. And a level longer, too.
One particularly short moment. This was somewhat intentional. This is why it's called Spellblade. I saw your Parivir, and I am a big fan of FF Tactics; I thought 'Hey, Spellblade's could work really well like this, too,' and felt inspired to make it so. I'm considering making a Fencer Base Class that would be compatible with this.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mage-King View Post
Ultra nifty.

Anyway, for saves, I'd base it on IL, not character level or class level. It makes it smoother to deal with, you know?
Wow, I thought Ultra Nifty was reserved for major stuff.

Anyway, I like this Initiator Level idea, and I think I'll change it.

Thank you both for the great feedback.