Quote Originally Posted by TheJet31619
Ok, I'm going to show my points of why V is a female. One, V hangs out with Haley. And V could be the girlfriend of Haley that she shares her secrets with V.
Sure, "could" be, but V could also be the sensitive male friend that Haley finds non-threatening. We also know that Haley tends to have trouble getting along with other females.

Two, V loves to drag out speeches. Most to all females love to talk and seem to never stop.
Maybe, but they typically don't talk like V does, but rather more like this. ;D It's a more typically masculine thing to go into long, know-it-all explanations of every little thing.

And in "On the Origins of the PCs." and when V breaks the table, Roy says that V is hired. And V says "Bah!! You are clearly only hiring me because I intimidated you intellectually, to the point where your masculine *pride requires you to establish your dominance over my superior mind." *Because a lot of women feel that they are smarter men and that men have dominance over them. So with that, V must be a female.
This is inconclusive too. V could just be very aware of how most people's minds tend to work, male or female, and his understanding of Roy's psychology could have come from being a male himself. Besides, being derisive of that way of thinking doesn't mean he's more likely to be female--I myself am a male and very much attracted to women, but I find a lot of people that could be called "stereotypical males" to pretty much just be jackasses.