View Single Post

Thread: [3.5e Bloodline] Quisling (PEACH)

1. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5e Bloodline] Quisling (PEACH)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Gareth View Post
    The presence of a Beast Within doesn't necessarily entail Harrowed levels, but default fluff assumes that any such being is sleeping, made drowsy by the pain of being reborn again and again. I, personally, would feel that a bloodline using the above idea would be out of step with what I intended for Harrowed.
    Well what I originally had in mind was that the individual had a Lesser Beast - one who's control did not occupy all of the Harrowed's time (Such that Harrowed levels aren't needed to control it) but still granted a few of their powers. Or perhaps the beast itself is a "Restless Beast", one who is sleeping but on the verge of consciousness. One would have to be a fool to wake the thing up, but that doesn't mean you can't steal power from it now and then. This does have a tendency to wake it up for brief amounts of time if they can't do so properly (they still make the Will Save to avoid it taking over).

If you don't want me to make it, I won't.
    Last edited by Welknair; 2011-07-17 at 06:12 AM.

Fourthland: A Game of Abstraction
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Daverin View Post
    Welknair, you are like... some living avatar of win. Who's made of win. And wields win as if it were but a toy. Win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Virdish
    Welknair you are a god among men. Thank you for creating a playground for the completely insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark
    There have also been times where I was jealous of your ingenuity and skills.

Extended Homebrewer's Signature