1. - Top - End - #26
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5 class]Cipher's Sorcerer enhancement.

Quote Originally Posted by gkathellar View Post
    I've got ducks in my ducts!
    damn, all I get are snakes in my boots.
    Demon, Infernal, Celestial and Dragon are not subtypes. You're looking for "Tanar'ri," "Baatezu," "Dragonblood," and "Good/Archon/Eladrin/Guardinal."
    thanks.
    the other one I didn't agree with, and the last was opinionated from personal dislike so it doesn't tell much on whether its fine or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Welknair View Post
    What happens when your Apprentice reaches 5th level? Don't they then get an apprentice? This would mean that high-level Sorcerers end up forming Sorcerer chains. And imagine what this entails for power-leveling. Over the three months it takes you to go from level 1 to level 20 you gain four apprentices (well really you get one which gets one which gets one which...). Where do they come from? Why do they follow you? Was the PC's Sorcerer an Apprentice at some point? Do the Apprentices ever stop following their masters? Could another PC take a 1-level dip into Sorcerer to become the Apprentice of the main Sorcerer PC thus gaining all of the Familiar benefits, free Sorcerer levels and the ability to be easily resurrected?

I think this may need some clarification.
    m'kay...

time to edit stuff's
    Last edited by Cipherthe3vil; 2011-07-24 at 10:29 AM.