Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
[Fractured Group]

Nakahiro is conflicted by the situation. Both of his teammates were having a lot of difficulty. Valeria showed it more, but it was clear that Sayaka was struggling with the situation as well. He listens, solemnly, as Sayaka establishes her views on what their next course of action should be. At the end, he shakes his head, once.

"No way. The last thing we should do is split up even more. Valeria's faster than I am; with her head start there's no way I could catch up. She's also heading towards the others. She'll be safe once she reaches them. Besides, I'm almost out of energy. I need a few minutes to recharge before I can really use my powers again. Take a minute to...ah...I mean, if you need to, then we'll go after her."
Of course Nakahiro would stay around with her. He probably thought she needed to be protected more. Sayaka took a deep shuddering breath and released it, and wiped her eyes.
"Sorry. I'm fine. . I did something stupid. I trust Valeria, and I trust you...this isn't an easy thing for us to do though. I don't know if everyone knows..."
They knew, she realized with guilt. Of course they knew it was dangerous. Why did she want to treat her classmates like children? She looked shyly at Nakahiro as she composed herself. Of course they knew, they had fought together at the gym. Even if she couldn't remember that exactly. Even Michiko sempai was there then. Even if Sayaka couldn't remember everything, of course that's when she had met them. Just as school was starting, right?
She wasn't certain. But she couldn't look down on them. That was something she had been doing she realized.
"I'm sorry Nakahiro. I've been acting like an idiot. I want to apologize. I want to apologize to Valeria too."
These hollows are acting very strange. I...don't remember how besides they are too...talkative? No.
But this whole situation feels wrong.
Like..."
When I was attacked.
"Is it a trap? If it's a trap, it hasn't worked yet. I think. But we haven't found the kidnap people too."

She realized again she wasn't thinking about him. With some embarrassment she looked guiltily at Nakahiro. She walks back to Nakahiro.
"Sorry, are you ok? I can help with your energy maybe..." She offers her hand with some embarrassment.