The boy flinched as a few of the vines sliced him, then he stood shock still for a few seconds.

And then he dropped the sword, collapsing to the ground, holding his head in his hands.

"No no no no no no no no no" He had lost control. Failed to do what Yui had been driving into his head. Lost his sense of self entirely.

"No no no no no" He could barely remember what happened, just a vague half-memory floating in the back of his mind. Because he had lost it. He was weak. A monster.

Sora dropped his hands, tears in his closed eyes, fists clenched. "I...I... I couldn't do it. Sorry Yui. I tried but... I couldn't control myself." He was worthless. Unable to control himself because of a little damn taunting. Nobody else would have lost control like that. Only he could have messed up something so simple. It wasn't like it was hard to maintain control, keep your sense of self. But he couldn't do it. He had lost it, over a single stupid Hollow. Over a single fight.

He stared at his hands, horrified that he could have failed so horribly, lost something so easily.