Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
I've never been very good at it, generally boobage was the big indicator. But then when I was at the gym the other day there was someone I'd swear blind was a boy, except she was in the ladies' changing room. And on very close, but surreptitious, inspection proved to have boobs.
Small ones.
Everything else screamed Male.

And with the growing tendency for androgyny, long hair on dudes and such and such it's just gone to pot. Also fat males with boobs don't help.
>.>
The one exception is, of course, David Bowie. No one could ever mistake him for a woman. Unless he was in drag . . .
Curses.
And then there's Noel Fielding, the man who looks as if "a wizard had turned a raven into a very beautiful young lady" as quoted by Frankie Boyle.

And clothing? When you know as many people as I do who wear men's clothing and are female, or who wear female clothing and are male, or a mix of either, combine it with a loose grasp of genders; everything goes to hang.
I can still normally tell the difference between genders more than fifty percent of the time if there's no obvious cleavage present.
This is why I am in support of beardage.

*strokes his newly grown facial shrubbery*

Though it saddens me that I will have to commit beardicide before I go back to seminary.

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
EDIT!:
@DP!: How was Dutch land? Suitably Dutch? Dispense information now! And you'd better have done as I asked.
Dutch land was fantastic. I managed to go the Dutch meetup, which was a lot of fun. It involved much great playgrounding, including the watching of a Call of Cthulu movie, and playing D&D until the sun rose. I also met D-D in person, which was fun. My only complaint is that one train station forced me to sleep outside on the pavement as I waited for my train.