View Single Post

Thread: Dragon Tales and OOTS Game Status

1. - Top - End - #329
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Tales and OOTS Game Status

Hmmm. Let me vent my spleen a tiny bit here. I had a "simple" order, and one made fairly early in the ordering cycle. Mar 15, 2011, Order #7733, book only. No add on games, no t-shirts, no coffee mugs, just the book. I have since received one email from ookoodook, on 15 Aug 2011, asking to confirm my mailing address. Nothing since then.

Am I upset? Nah, not at all. What I am is a little jealous, as there are four pages of juicy chat with occasional comments by the Giant himself sprinkled in, and I can't really join since I dont want to spoil it for myself.

Somebody has to be last, that's the nature of a queue. You just never want it to be you.

Will I buy future products? Probably. From ookoodook? Probably not, unless it's another exclusive product. I ordered early in the ordering cycle, and sort of expected to receive my product early in the shipping cycle. Especially since it was a "simple" order.

(Now that I've posted this, I'll get an email from ookoodook confirming shipment. Ain't that always the way?)

Yep, right on que!
    Last edited by Surfing HalfOrc; 2011-08-16 at 11:45 PM.
    Thanks to Ceika (X2), Yeril, Holammer and Dr. Bath for the Avatars!
    New Avatar, new form of self-destruction! Ceika is Beyond Awesome!