Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
[Ancient Tomb]

"We are." Ilpholin says, stepping out of the cave with Koro. She frowns. They didn't nearly accomplished what she had hoped. All their information was sketchy and nothing seemed like they had killed Darcy's kidnappers.
Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
[Ancient Tomb]

I assume we're done here and ready to go home, then, Wenomir says, looking at his companions.
Quote Originally Posted by VampireRot View Post
[Ancient Tomb]

"Right..."

Zanny rolls his eyes, and gathers up all the treasure with one sweep of his arm. No, I don't know how he does it either. Probably with dragon magic or something. He'll awkwardly try to climb up out of the hole after Koro is dislodged and his other companions go though.
Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
Dead Forest

The elf sits there for a moment.
He looks at the vampire.
He blinks at her.
"I want you to go back and get me some tea from Insi-WHAT DO YOU THINK I MEAN?"
You'll have to forgive the elf for his impatience. He's somewhat distressed.

He sighs, leaning back and rubbing his forehead. "Y'know what. Why don't you just... stay here. Right here. That way if he comes back here he'll have someone waiting for him."

It is a long and eerily still walk down the path. The further they get, the darker it becomes - not because the branches of the trees are knitting together and blocking out the sun, but because of the setting sun.

As they approach the fork in the road, the forest behind them seems to swallow the clearing. The party needs to decide which way to go, but it shouldn't be a hard choice.
[Ancient Tomb]

As you climb out of the tomb you will find that the mist have withdrawn from the forest during the short time you spend underground getting up the lost treasure.

You can hear birds singing in the trees and how a rabbit quickly runs away as you ascend. It appears as if life returned to the forest once again.

However Wenomir can still feel the presence of demons even with the mist gone, there is a presence still watching you from afar.
However considering you got the treasure you can feel free to go back to watch. If that is the case however, the presence will follow you all the way there.

Dead Forest

Looks like we need some light friends, I can provide that if you give me a moment. Sidney fumbles with a pocket in her/his robe and finally picks up a rod. Here we go. A crown of pure light forms around Sidney's head which will spread light a fair distance outwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
Valente seems rather uncomfortable. In fact, he has been since they've been out in the sun. Understandable really. He's determined to enjoy himself though.

The vampire has one arm around Astrana, and the other has a large beach umbrella that he purchased before leaving the city. Presumably Astrana has the towels they clearly brought, of course.

"Not really. We've got machines and stuff. There is some fishing on the river though." Valente glances toward the changing booths. "I guess we can get changed now." He can't wait to see her in that bikini again.
[Luna Beach]

Yep, that was in the things she already packed.

Valente is so silly but Astrana doesn't mind and just smiles brilliantly at the young Vampire. "So do we share a booth or...?" She teases him as they head off towards the booths.