View Single Post

Thread: OOTS WBL Estimates

1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default OOTS WBL Estimates

The question? What party members are reasonably near their WBL? We can only guess the level of individual party members within a level or two, (some more,) but on average I think if each person is within 150K-200K they are pretty close. (Note, what things are worth are what matters in WBL, not necessarily what was payed for it.)

I know other threads discuss these things- but I would like a place to discuss this singularly. Also, I am curious and haven't read through the comic in a while so I know I will have missed quite a few. As far as I know, a thread hasn't done this since new magic items have been introduced. And the gods know the good folks at GitP are great at rehashing!

Here is what I've got.

Belkar's Ring of Jumping +20: 40K

Durkon's Amulet of Natural Armor: ?

Elan's Belt of Charisma, (Probably +2): 4K-6K
    Elan's Belt of Gender Changing: ?
    Elan's Boots of Elvenkind: 2.5K

Haley's Crystal's (I think I remember +4?) Dagger: 32K

Haley's Bag of Holding: (Tough to say which ones were destroyed/what level they are. She has 1-8 I believe, levels I-IV. Theoretically? 2.5K-80K)
    Haley's +3 Icy Burst Bow: 50K
    Haley's Leather Armor: 16-20K

V's Ring of Wizardry: 20K-100K

Roy's Bag of Tricks: (Strange because it is an amalgam of all bag or tricks... 3K?)
    Roy's Belt of Giant Strength: (Assuming an even Str. adj., the minimum Str. to give Mr. Scruffy a positive Str. mod would be +8. I am thinking +10, but who knows? The caravan would have to have been pretty careless not to have a belt identified worth a milliong gold. 36K+)
    Roy's Sword: ?

What did I miss or did you guys disagree with anything?
    Last edited by SowZ; 2011-08-30 at 06:26 PM.
    Homebrew PrC: The Performance Artist