View Single Post

Thread: [PF] The Gunslinger's Handbook

1. - Top - End - #13
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [PF] The Gunslinger's Handbook

Definitely like what I see, grarrrg. I'll give it a more thorough read-over as I get towards multiclassing and builds. I would recommend pursuing Sythesist a bit later on in the build, due to the costs of firearms being prohibitive in the early levels, as well as getting Improved Critical and Critical Focus as early as possible to help with Grit regeneration. I may have further recommendations later. Also using double-barreled pistols may help with getting a second barrage off. The only trouble is getting up from prone rapidly, though I think there's a Rogue Talent for that...

Also the first set of Deeds are up. I decided that I'd include Archetype deeds in the appropriate sections to better facilitate side-by-side comparison. I should have Deeds done either tonight or tomorrow. Sorry about how slow this guide is going, my computer has been getting rather wonky about any serious writing I attempt to do, plus my internet device gets a bit testy at night to where it randomly resets and is rather slow. Makes getting things I want done difficult at times.
    Last edited by Cieyrin; 2011-08-31 at 10:25 PM.
    Goblin Cannon Crew avatar by Vrythas.
    Spoiler
    Show

Gnome Gun Mage avatar by NEO|Phyte
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletmanalive View Post
    Damn you Cieyrin! Cieyrin!!!!!read as Khaaaaan!

My badges! :D
    My Homebrew
    The Gunslinger's Handbook
    Archetype Combo List!