Well, I received my SSDT two days after I received the shipping notice from Ookodook. It was in good shape, and the book itself is everything I could have asked for.

The only complaint I would have is that I placed the order as an order, not a pre-order, in early July and did not receive it until August.

Be that as it may, I'm sure that ookodook and apegamer is well aware of those issues and will be working to improve response time. I accept and understand that we are dealing with a small company here and that the shipping manager had a medical emergency (I hope she's doing better, BTW). So I'm not going to growl very much. But I would encourage them to make efforts to improve.

One possible improvement might be to not open up for orders until the pre-orders have been almost all shipped, and so when orders are actually made they can be shipped within a few days of the order actually being placed. Psychologically speaking, it's easier for me to wait for the option to order and then get a quick shipment then it is to put in an order and wait weeks for a response. Probably has something to do with having sent in, I don't know, actual money ;).

In any case, I hope we can do business again. This has been a learning experience for all of us.

Respectfully,

Brian P.