View Single Post

Thread: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

1. - Top - End - #281
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

@tgva8889: Shortly after Sayaka and Haruaki see Kina off and she starts making her way down the long path of steps that lead to the shrine...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ken hurriedly follows after her again appearing very anxious. "I'm sure you're tired of talking to me right now and I don't want to pester you, but I just wanted to ask you a few things. Would you please come over here sometimes and help tutor Sayaka and do school stuff with us in general? She's asked me for help with homework and you know her father is worried about her. I figure it's a nice excuse for all of us to spend time with each other. We could always go to your house or to mine instead if you'd prefer since it's quite a walk to get here. I also have a question about your powers. I know I said I wouldn't ask about them, but I just want to know if you can do that super fast moving thing Sora and Izumi did. If you can, would you please teach me? I'm confident I can learn it and if I do I want you to be the one to teach me. I'd really like it if you'd stay over sometime so I could make you dinner too."
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-09-04 at 08:07 AM.