That is not an AC optimised Monk. :)

28 point buy. Base ability scores 12/16/12/8/16/8

Halfling monk 10 (I'm not even taking the Kobold for another +1 natural armor or stuff like the svefneblin)
Level up ability scores @ 4 and 8 : Dex
Scores: 10/20/12/8/16/8
Relevant feats: Dodge

Expected wealth by level 10: 49000
---------------------------------
Amulet of natural armor +1 : 2000
Ring of Protection +2 : 8000
Ring of Force Shield : 8500
Dusty rose Ioun stone : 5000
Gloves of Dexterity +2 : 4000
Headband of Wisdom +2 : 4000 (custom but reasonable)
Monk's Belt: 13000
Wizard buddy casting mage armor twice a day : a favor every now and then.
----------------------------------
Money to spend on expendables (You know, Barkskin +3 for those heavy days) : 4500

AC:
10+1(size)+4(armor)+2(shield)+6(Dex)+4(Wis)+3(Monk level+Belt)+1(dodge,feat)+1(nat)+2(defl)+1(insight )

= AC 35

That's a 20 to hit for the Formian Myrmarch, Couatl and Naga. (Now, sadly, this character is quite damage-minimized but with weapon finesse he does it steadily and the Stunning fists every now and then might work, too).

About flurry: One useful thing, if you fix the monk anyway, would be to include the clarifications about flurry and 2-weapon fighting and maybe about natural secondary attacks in the description.

Unarmed damage: I checked it again, all you do is scaling it up every 4 and not every 5 levels? I take back what I said before and guess this is okay, Since it puts the additional power towards the end and thus does not power the monk up in the earlier time (where it would not be needed that much).

What I said about the weapons: I guess, the higher unarmed damage is there to balance against the possibility of +5 flaming, frost, electric kamas. But then again, they don't need to be balanced that way because the highly magical weapons are also highly expansive. You might want to give damage upgrades to weapon damage (monk weapons only, probably), too. Not as much as the unarmed damage but a bit.

Damn, that shows me, how powerful "Forceful arrow" is... At least because of the high bow base damage (when compared with monk weapons), it only matters on the higher levels.

Say you have a zen archer monk there ... Level 10 again, offense-focused (as any archer should), +1 flaming/frost Longbow, a collection of +1 bane arrows against almost everyone, monks belt, buffed with enlarge person and Greater magic weapon ...
*check* hm, the damage is not that overpowered but it is quite good and multiply that by flurry of blows + rapid shot and ... whow!

Hm, since I'm already looking into the styles:
Death from the Horizon (Su): "Your bows range increases to your Wisdom bonus,..."
In km or what?

Slay the Sun: Since this is virtually a wis-only build: Possibly like 200 damage no save? At least give it: Fortitude half. 10*Wis is good enough. ... In addition to an arrow that because of the +20 insight is perfect to deliver the quivering palm etc.

Sniping the Stinger: Looks way to cinematic for my taste. Plus intervening once per turn is not only very powerful but also annoying. Combine that with shot on the run so that the opponent has only one attack each round and maxed out attack value and you are seriously untouchable. Maybe it's to far on the castrated side but you could change it to "readied standard action". Or maybe you can think of something in between that fits. and prevents him from using this again and again every turn without giving up anything for it.

Unsurpassed Speed: Wait, is the class bonus an enhancement bonus? Looks like no, then ...
Xeph (30), speed of thought (+10 insight), burst ability (+30 competence), hasted by boots of speed (+30 enhancement), +70 monk
...double all but the base...
310 ft speed.

Add the run feat for 5x run speed ... 1550 ft is ~0.3 miles.
0.3 per 6 seconds is 3 per minute is 180 miles per hour.
Oh, okay, it's fast but not "speed of sound" fast or something.

What I want next:

-Some Grapple/Throw/Hold/Choke build based on Judo/Jujitsu.

-Those sword monks from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon (aka chinese martial art monks). Historically sometimes using glaives, too. (And sometimes really weired weapons, let's not talk about those)