Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
He would hear a knock on the door. For giggles sake, rain decided to finally show itself just as Icy was leaving the Civic Centre, leaving her wet and bedraggled as she finally reached the studio doors.
Fox Trot paused in his actions as his ears twitched picking up a slightly faint sound over the music. He turned it off hearing that it sounded like heavy knocking, like of somepony wanting to be inside now. He trotted over to the entrance as his eyes went wide seeing the soaked Icy behind the glass double doors. He quickly opened the door gesturing for her to come inside.

"Icy! Please come inside....I'll get you a towel...you know it wasn't locked right?"
He scampered off before returning with a towel.

Sliverpine lay still on the pillow, breathing heavily. Of course his mane was in a similar state and his fur was damp as well. "I... I think I might just enjoy being corrupted for once..." he replied, grinning. He laid a hoof on hers as he spoke.
Gearstride warmly smiled as he touched her hoof. At the moment she had shallow breathing as she she laid there on him, enjoying this simple closeness. "Mmmm, Silverpine.....assimilation complete."