View Single Post

Thread: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

1. - Top - End - #490
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

"It's great. I feel so alive. It feels like everything is alive. Like everything has a pulse that I can hear if I listen closely enough." Ren tilted his head upwards slightly and looked from side to side. Then he returned his focus to Kazari. "I can hear your heartbeat. It scared me at first. It was beating so fast. I could also sense your fear. I was worried something went wrong. Now that you've calmed down it feels very reassuring. That sound alone tells me that you're nearby and all right." He paused as something he heard caught his attention. "Do you hear the sound of drums?"

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    Kina looks at Ken with an annoyed look. "Yes." No hesitation, no stuttering. She holds her bag tighter and closer to her body. "It's, um, embarrassing."
    "Alright, I'm sorry I asked. It was a stupid question. I should've realized that," he said meekly. Oh gosh, I feel like I'm treading on thin ice. It did occur to him that it might be embarrassing, but he just wanted to find a way to be helpful. Ken reflexively looked over his shoulder to avoid her gaze. He hated seeing Kina look upset. She usually had such a gentle feeling about her. In the distance he saw Sayaka approaching. Her arrival felt fortunate yet worrisome. How would she react when he greeted her? What had her father said to her? Did she care that he wouldn't be staying at the shrine any more? "Hey there!" he said, trying to sound lively.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-09-16 at 10:32 PM.