Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
Over at the homestuck MLP thread, we were talking about what Discord would be if Celestia and Luna were god-tier players who won their session.

We decided he was the Crazed Discordian with waaaaay to many prototypings.

Anyone agree?
Discord: I am the Jack Noir. It's me.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
Ditto?
You too? Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
Spoiler
Show
Luke-Twilight Sparkle
Han-Rainbow Dash
Chewie-Applejack
Leia-Rarity
Threepio-Fluttershy
Artoo-Pinkie Pie
RainbowRarity. Shiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
Does that mean I get a shiny everything?!
Yup!

Ah, the way you had it there, I was picturing a small town, and they were crowding around the local mailmare's house. Kind of like how you would go to the miller's house, rather than a miller's house, if that makes sense.

Alright, I'll finish reading and giving feedback in a bit. In the meantime, Ronin loaned me Rome: Total War and I need to go waste as much time as I possibly can. Haven't played that game in too long.
Well, specifically, it's Derpy's house, but I didn't want to SAY so.

And I suck at Rome... xD

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
......LET LOOSE THE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS OF WAR!
Hello? Pwny Lord? Evil Pwny Lord?
"So....hungry..."
"Yeah, uh, barely feeding your soldiers is hardly what one would call proper military management, Gamerlord. Now if you excuse me, I'm so hungry I could eat a ....no wait, nevermind, that was about to create some very disturbing implications."
"And we're herbivores! Did you really think we would eat them?
"I can see the fabric of space and time! I'm going to eat it!" *Faints*

Uh...
Excuse me fellow ponythreaders it appears I'm going to need to fish out an old doomsday device to terroize you with, plan A is a flop...
Oooh! Use a Catenative Doomsday Dice Cascader!

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
[color="green"]I suspect it's a thing for a lot of folks.
Hm. Would you differentiate between racial and acquired shapeshifting powers?[/color
Mine are kinda both. I acquired them, but have basically assimilated them into my being.

Killing something for power is evil whether or not you are successful. But that's unimportant. What is important is how to break this up past 11 on the dial!

Energy transformation field creates an area which absorbs spell levels and stores them, producing the effect of an attached spell when it has enough energy.

Combine Deathknell, Summon Swarm, and a swift action item which doesn't deplete barges unless used successfully, such as boots of battle. Have at least one level of ur-priest, sublime chord, and spellthief. Et the mater spellthief feat which stacks all your caster levels to determine final CL. Throw in a greater aura of consumption or whatever so anything with less than 10 hp dies immediately.

Go into the venn diagram created by the overlapping fields and start activating the boots. Free action activation, adding one spell level to each field in turn. Don't have the paperwork on me, but the end result is you contantly spawn swarms of 10,000 creatures, which are killed and generate a higher caster level through sublime chord/ur priest/spellthief, which is used for te next casting of dean knell, giving you a higher CL cap for killing the next swarm...

It costs approximately 13,000 gold to set up, generates NI caster level for 1 hour per (NI) level, and takes five rounds. It caps eventually, where the number of creatures killed is no longer sufficient to generate an appreciable increase; this is because you start to gain only a fraction more CL instead of the massive boosts. If I recall it falls apart after 14, 15 iterations. More with more synergy; having one of every casting class plus ur priest nets you somewhere like 15 CL a pop, though.

I have a whole pile of stuff that's labeled "could slip past DM but why bother?".
I need to run a game for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
"Here's your delivery, sir!"
"Oh wow, that was fast."
"They don't call me 'Rainbow' and 'Dash' for nothing!"
"Ha ha ha... what?"
"Nothing. That'll be $23.85."
Thanqol is best pony.
Well, Thanqol and Esper. And SiuiS. And Phoe. And Raz.