Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
I have said it before and I will say it again: BLASPHEMY! The only people allowed to do that song are Phil Collins, Mike Rutherford, and Tony Banks, or some appropriate variation thereof.

Okay, so, music...

My last.fm profile, just for the heck of it. If you look at it, you will see I have rather eclectic, erratic musical tastes.

My parents raised me on a steady diet of '60s and '70s hits, with a few '80s rock hits. The Beatles, Billy Joel, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, the Beach Boys, Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band, Eric Clapton, the Doobie Brothers, Earth, Wind, and Fire, etc, etc, etc. In high school, I would occasionally listen to Fall Out Boy and Hellogoodbye, but continued to listen to the classics. Modern music didn't really do it for me. When I got to college, however, my musical tastes further broadened. The Gorillaz, Coldplay, and Daft Punk joined my iTunes library. I also discovered the musical aesthetic known as chiptune: the use of old computer and video game hardware to create music. Trash80, Nonfinite, SMILETRON, Anamanaguchi, I Fight Dragons, Instant Remedy, FantomenK, etc.

Right now, I'm waiting for two new albums to release this October: Coldplay's "Mylo Xyloto" and I Fight Dragons' "KABOOM!" I've been listening to songs from both albums almost constantly for the past couple weeks.

Well, one day they'll drop the bomb.
Who knows who they'll drop it on?
Maybe someone that you love.

Don't wait for the evidence.
No one's really innocent.
Send in judgement from above.

And before they get to you,
do what you gotta do.

KABOOM!