Holy crap, a lotta responses, thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by dextercorvia View Post
1) Abjurant Champion only advances spellcasting, it will not give you any more of Suel's class features.

2) Sacred Exorcist is Medium BAB and full casting.

3) Thinking is seldom a waste of effort.

4) You have a higher BAB at early levels, and some interesting class features, but your spells lag until 10th-12th level. Standard Sorcadin is Paladin2/Sorcerer4/Spellsword1/AbjurantChampion5/SacredExorcist8, which ends up with a BAB of 16 and 18th level Sorcerer casting, as well as Turn Undead early enough to fuel Divine Might or a Devotion feat.

5) Depends, some people will allow you to apply the penalty from Mageslayer first and then reset your CL with AbChamp's ability. I (and others) take any setting effects first, and then allow you to apply bonuses and penalties in the most favorable order.

6) Sacred Exorcist and Unseen Seer are about the Gishiest from that list being Medium BAB and Full Casting. Unseen Seer has that +/- CL thing that can get annoying unless you build around it.

Bard4/PoF2/Spellsword1/AbjurantChampion3/EldritchKnight1/SublimeChord2/AbjurantChampion+2/EK+5 gets BAB+18 and 10th level SublimeChord casting.
1) I realize that a PrC doesn't advance class features of whatever it replaced, unless otherwise stated like RSoP with turn undead. (I swear I'm not that new/dumb). The alternate idea (Suel+AC only)I was getting at was to get tenacious spells/ extended spell strength from Suel, then use AC to advance my Suel casting. At that point, I'd still be casting as a high level Suel, but have only the class features of the low level Suel and the AC. Anyway, no worries.

2)Whoops, shouldn't post when tired, thank you.

3) begs to differ. The idea was fairly solid in my head when I first posted it, just wanted to make it make sense to the non-mindreaders.

4)Ok, a Suel4/Sublime 10 gets 2-1st, 2-2nd, 1-3, 5-4, 4-5, 4-6, 3-7, 3-8, and 2-9th. Off of a very unusual list.
sorc 18 gets 6-0th, 6-1st, 6-2nd, 6-3, 6-4, 6-5, 6-6, 6-7, 5-8, and 3-9th,
So my Sublime Arcanamach doesn't win in total spells/day (and probably not spells known). The tenacious dispelling and free limited metamagics should help a little though.

5)Cool. If I ever do it with a character, I'll try to convince the DM to let me apply them in order gained. So just gotta make sure I take the mageslayer feats before AC 5.

6)Just realized I'd been skipping over the entry for 'advanced learning' in the unseen seer. See again: Posting when tired.
Nightmare Spinners bonus spell thing, a lost CL, but boost to my spell/day...
Suel4/Sublime 9: 2-1st, 2-2nd, 1-3, 4-4, 4-5, 4-6, 3-7, 2-8, and 1-9th.
Suel4/Sublime9/Nightmare1: 3-1st, 3-2nd, 2-3, 5-4, 5-5, 5-6, 4-7, 3-8, and 2-9th. With that extra spell being an illusion spell.
Sorta sucks that if I want that extra spell/day, I've got to use it on an illusion spell. Illusion is good, but if I've only got 2 spells known at a given level, I'll feel a bit trapped if one MUST be an illusion spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar
Funny story...if you've already lost one BAB for Bard1, then Bard2-4 is a full BAB 3 level investment. That gets you a bit more bardic shananigans to pull some Inspire Courage trickery at low levels to make up for your lost BAB. Really though, I can tell you from experience that Suel Arcanamach comes painfully late, and losing 1 BAB in those first 6 levels (pushing SA1 to level 8) is painful. I'm playing a 9th level Suel Arcanamach on a Pal4/Dusk2 chassis in an Expedition to the Demonweb Pits game, and even with NaenHoon Persistant shananigans, I'm feeling lacking in magical prowass at that level.

This build isn't BAD, per se, but it is very very very backloaded, not really coming into its own 12-13 or so. Don't get me wrong, I love Suel Arcanamach, it makes for some interesting builds, but that delay of learning spells and limited spells/day is harsh. Unfortunately, there really isn't any full BAB way to get the full bardic music class feature. Harmonious Knight Pally sub 1 gets Inspire Courage, which is part of it, but technically not the full shabang.

Also, you delay entry into Sublime Chord until 12. You should always try to enter it at 11 (after 10 levels). You can only really lose 1 spellcaster level of Sublime Chord and still get to 9. If you delay SC entry until 12, that makes you lose that cushion, which rules out things like Eldritch Knight which lose caster levels if you still have a goal of getting 9s. Just a thought.

EDIT: If you are going as far as Pal3, you might as well take Pal4. Pal4 is golden because you get Turn Undead. You don't actually want to TURN the undead, but you want that ability to power various [Divine] and [Devotion] feats like Divine Might, Divine Shield, Law Devotion, or Travel Devotion. Or heck, if you use an Illumian chassis, NaenHoon Persist shanananananananananananananananananananananananan igans. Persistant Shapechange? OH YEA!
1)Shoulda noticed the bard gets 'full' bab for level 2,3,4. Much better skills than most of the options too. Less of an issue if we do fractional bab, but I never 'expect' alternate rules.
Naen hoon persist? Illumians from Races of Destiny right? Thought their persist sigil thing was prepared casters only. I'll reread them again soon.

2)There's not really a way to do Suel+Sublime, and actually enter into Sublime at level 11, is there? Need 6 bab for Suel, so you can get to Suel 4 at level 10. But Sublime needs bardic music. And few PrC grant bardic music, most just stack it onto your existing bardic levels (I'll check C.Scoundrel/Song&Silence, but I don't think they exist). Be great if I could go: Bab6/Suel3/Bardic something1/Sublime X

3)Hmm, getting turn undead before level 20 would be nice. Again, gotta look at Naen hoon soon...

I'll cover more of the responses later.
Thanks again everyone.