Quote Originally Posted by Obrysii View Post
Aw, okay on the tail. I'm a bit confused on the rest of what you said - natural weapons don't provoke, but you're willing to make a tail one of the weapons that don't provoke?
Usually you can't make a trip attack attack with a weapon unless it specifically says you can - generally weapons with hooks or bends - but I'm happy to rule that you can trip with a tail.

Hm, I could have swore quadrupeds get a bonus on trip attempts made, not just defended against.
I'm looking at the SRD - usually reliable, but not always. If you find a rule that says I'm wrong, let me know.

While RAW, how do you trip a dragon with his own tail? Especially if he's hovering?
According to cartoons, you grab the tail, heave it over one shoulder, and start spining the dragon around in a circle. This is something that's only going to be possible for those with enormous strength, size, or both, since they're the only people likely to beat you in a straight str+size check anyway.

No, but it'd do tail slap damage.
I don't believe it would. Tripping never does damage. The improved trip feat allows you to make a follow up attack, but the trip itself just makes the opponent prone.

Of course. I doubt there are many places in Sigil, save the sky itself, that could fit one.
You can squeeze into huge places, if you accept an AC penalty.

Are you looking for size increase 1/day, 3/day, or what?