Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
Alright. Two updates. The first is that I'm now taking requests for other monsters to do. If somebody would like, I can post a list of other monsters I planned on creating at some point. Please, just somebody post shpwing that they still give a damn about my project.

The second is, I was looking through some books, and created a few feats based off of others I saw. Really just something I thought might be good for an update while I worked on other stuff. As you can probably tell, I was looking at a book about dragons.

Horns [General]
Pre-requisites: Dragon type or Dragonblood subtype, 9 HD
Benefit: The Creature gains a gore natural attack. This is a secondary natural attack that deals the following damage according to size.
{table]Size|Damage
Tiny|1d3
Small|1d4
Medium|1d6
Large|1d8
Huge|2d6
Gargantuan|2d8
Colossal|4d6[/table]
Special: If you take this feat, you cannot also take the Head plate feat.

Head plate [General]
Pre-requisites: Dragon type or Dragonblood subtype, 9 HD
Benefit: The Creature gains a headbutt natural attack. This is a secondary natural attack that deals the following amount of bludgeoning damage according to size.
{table]Size|Damage
Tiny|1d3
Small|1d4
Medium|1d6
Large|1d8
Huge|2d6
Gargantuan|2d8
Colossal|4d6[/table]
Special: if you take this feat, you cannot also take the Horns feat.

Tail Spikes [General]
Pre-requisites: Tail slap attack, 12 HD
Benefit: The damage of your tail slap increases by 2d6. Additionally, You can choose to start a grapple when you hit with a tail slap attack as if you had the improved grab special attack as long as the creature is 3 or more size categories smaller than you.

You can drop a creature you have snatched as a free action or use a standard action to fling it aside. A flung creature travels 1d6 × 10 feet, and takes 1d6 points of damage per 10 feet traveled. If you are flying while you fling the creature, the creature takes this amount or falling damage, whichever is greater.

Body Spines: [General]
Pre-requisite: Dragon type or dragonblood subtype, 6 HD
Benefit: The Creature grows spines all over its body. Anyone climbing on or grappling with the Creature takes 1d4+Strength modifier damage each round they remain climbing/Grappling. This damage can also be added to a Tail Slap or Tail Sweep attack.

why are these only dragon-specific? these would be fitting for a number of creatures: trolls and ogres, dire animals, etc.

i will take a good look at the weretiger and pegasus when i have time, but so far they look pretty cool, and it is nice to see you still working on them.