View Single Post

Thread: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

1. - Top - End - #133
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Default Re: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

Conall stood up, frowning at the remains of the officer at his feet. He was somewhat disappointed at the ease with which the heretic had fallen. I even used my small blade ...

Turning to face the others, he saw that Naaman had handled them, leaving the room clear of foes ... until the sound of a ship's engines drew his attention to the hanger floor. Looking out the window, Conall saw the Valkyrie-class vehicle starting to take off, the pilot clearly intending to use the space ship to strafe the two marines.

"Move!" Conall leapt forward, engaging his jumppack as he fell towards the hanger floor. Angling his trajectory, the Storm Warden drew forth his blade and brought it down onto the armored glass, a snarl clearly visible as his blade descended towards the pilot.

Spoiler
    Show
    Not sure what the distance is, or the likelihood Conall can affect this thing. However, he will NOT shirk from a fight! (Note: Famous last words come to mind ...)

Not sure, but do I need to aim for the driver's section, or is it easy enough to attack?

Charge attack WS 44 + 10 (Charge) + 10 (Oath) + 10 (Size) = TN 74
    To hit roll = 38 (see OOC)
    Damage: (1d10)[8]+(1d10)[3]+14 = 25I, Pen 2
    Last edited by Starbin; 2011-10-28 at 04:35 PM.
    Life is ... life. As always bot/cut as necessary.
    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."

Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!y