View Single Post

Thread: The Arcane Mountains (IC)

1. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Arcane Mountains (IC)

Allright

Everyone drops in a ordinary looking room. There's a noise from the impact of you on the floor and the teleportation spell that may get some attention.

A quick spot shows that the "ordinary room" is pretty messed. There are beds all around, where the workers used to sleep and there are pillows, papers and and some clothes lying on the floor. At the walls, there are some paitings emiting an orange-yellow color, pretty fading. Bealog and Naomi acknowledge that those "paintings" are actually a fungi that dwarves put in the walls to help illuminating a bit. No sign of battle, but they certainly ran away.

Naomi already know those details from previous recons that ended in escaping.

You all make a listening check: (I'll make them)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bealog:(1d20+16)[26]
    Dorn :(1d20)[9]
    Naomi:(1d20+12)[32]
    Sleff :(1d20+1)[17]

Both Bealog and Naomi notices a chat between two creatures, probably goblins. The chat:
    "Did ya hear that, pal. Me thinks there's noisy noise sumwhere around."
    "Ya. Could be good old captain Gallok getting drunk and passing out. Or pillow fight. Or a group of adventures comin' to slay us. But I bet it's captain Gallok again. Las' night I found him face on the floor, vodka in da hand."

They talk loud and Naomi could get the chat with smooth detail.

There's a single door and the goblins seems to be walking in a corridor towards the current room.

off:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Pedro, preciso de umas lições no inkscape e upload de imagens aqui.
    Last edited by Dudu; 2011-11-02 at 10:34 PM.