1. - Top - End - #199
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Iskandar's Travels in Minecraft: The LP and the MP Server Thread MKII

Regarding the hole:

Firstly, I have neither seen Iskandar's SSP LP, or worked personally with IC2 before it was implemented on the server. The original project I was trying to blow up was my own, and I thought that 10 nukes would be the most efficient way of going about it. Call it the scientific method, intellectual curiosity, or just ignorance, but the fact of the matter is that I made an honest mistake. By experimenting with unknown substances, I seem to have violated a rule in some unknown and unwritten book of rules.

Secondly, I will now exercise my artistic license to claim that it is my damn hole, and I will personally maintain it. It will eventually become a fully fledged project of mine, unless Domo decides to get rid of it. An underwater city is not out of the question, but I know that some border gentrification is on order (starting with that pesky floating island thing seen at 13:31 of the video), as well as a teleporter setup that will be made public.

I also find it extremely amusing that I did approximately two months of digging in less than a minute, by Iskandar's calculations.

EDIT: Two of the smaller quarries that you attributed to Xenowrath are mine. I am setting up my own industrial base out there as well.
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2011-11-06 at 02:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamingMage View Post
    You divine bastard.
    Spoiler: My Profile
    Show

Current Games:
    - Death's End (DM)
    - Reincarnation Wars (Alexander Idrian)
    - As the Worm Turns (Lich / Quake)
    - War Stories (Galad ir'Tanal)

Big thanks to Ceika for the Oberon avatar!

"The philosophers have only interpreted the world in various ways; the point is to change it."