Energy Immunity should probably use the Energy Immunity spell (Spell Compendium 80).

I appreciate that you've given Defending a named bonus, though I think it would be better as a Competence bonus than a Shield bonus, due to a) it provides a new nerf where Animated was for shields, which need no nerfing and b) you don't have to provide an exception to make sure it applies to touch AC, any AC bonus that isn't Armor, Shield or Natural Armor by default applies to touch.

Does Sleepstriking have a HD limit, as it references the Sleep spell, which naturally has one. I'm thinking you probably didn't, since you reference Deep Slumber for creating it.

Otherwise, seems a bit more functional, though I'm not sure how well Ragnarok will work, since the reducing Immunity to High Resistance is still likely not to hurt the target except somewhere in Epic levels. Not sure about basing all save DCs off of Cha is necessarily the best route, either, as that'll add MAD to classes that don't need it and tend to favor certain classes that already have Cha as a main stat. I appreciate the saves advancing so they stay relevant or even become relevant in the first place, I'd just revert to something like Con or give a choice about the stat to use.